One of the services I offer is packing for your for holiday. But for those of you who would rather do it yourself, here are some questions you need to ask yourself when packing:
1. Can I wear each item more than once?
2. Could I walk many km's in these shoes?
3. Do I ever wear this at home?
4. When and where will I wear this? Can it be worn during the day and at night?
5. Will I be seriously upset if it gets lost, ruined or stolen (when travelling these things can happen).
6. Will it hold up - crush, loose embellishments (sequin etc..) or wrinkle.
7. Is it destination appropriate - some places and countries have certain dress requirements.
Remember, the lighter you pack and the more organised you are, the better the holiday. And always leave room for some shopping!