We all need to do it. Okay, for some maybe only once a week, for me it feels like all day, every day and it's never ending! So, I thought I'd share some laundry short-cuts.
1. To prevent fading add a teaspoon of salt to your wash.
2. Wash darks inside out to prevent fading (you know those black jeans and t-shirts)
3. Underarm stains - use Napisan as a paste and leave overnight.
4. Grease - rub chalk on the grease stain prior to washing.
5. Throw a dry towel into the dryer with your wet laundry. It will reduce moisture in the machine and speed up the drying process.